- Handle IT helpdesk requests from internal users.
- Handle regular system / network support tasks.
- Assist to handle issues and requests in the areas of desktop computing, applications, networking, remote access, telecommunications, etc.
- Provide excellent services on the phone and resolve issues quickly to fulfill users' expectations.
- Pass problematic cases to systems administrator for further handling.
- Keep internal users informed on request status, progress and updates on the cases.
- Previous experience in a IT role in a similar function
- Knowledge of Windows networks, Windows 7/10, Office 2010 - 2016/O365, SCCM 2012, AD administration, Google Apps, Symantec Endpoint Encryption, System -
Centre Endpoint Protection, printers, PC and Mac devices and OS
- Experience of network administration and troubleshooting (LANs, WANs, VPN, TCP/IP, Switches and Routers, firewall, Wi-Fi and access points)
- Experience of MS Exchange server and email clients including outlook for Windows and Mac (2010 – 2016) and Mac Mail